Wednesday, March 11, 2009
What the ???
OK, I just want to make it official.. I SUCK at blogging! Why oh why can't I get my pictures to go where I want and my text to do what I want! Seriously... why is this so hard for me??? Jelina, I guess I need a few more lessons. It looked so easy!?! I did not think I was this slow- slurp! LAME.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where have I been? I didn't realize you've been blogging! I just saw it on Jelinas blog.
I'm not sure what it is you want your blog to look like, but I think it looks great!
Your kids are adorable, Kristy. I will check in often now that I know you are here :)
I am not sure you can call what I do blogging. It seems I am never in the mood to update or mess around with mine. I love to see what you are up to from your blog. It's a fun way to keep in touch. Give me a call sometime for lunch in the park.
Post a Comment