Our first cabin trip of the summer. I was there to tile the backsplash in the kitchen with my dad so Tyler was in charge of the kids. They had a great time hiking, riding four wheelers and shooting the BB gun. I can't remember what else they did, that trip was nothing but work for me.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Yep, still May
Cabin Fun
Our first cabin trip of the summer. I was there to tile the backsplash in the kitchen with my dad so Tyler was in charge of the kids. They had a great time hiking, riding four wheelers and shooting the BB gun. I can't remember what else they did, that trip was nothing but work for me.
The boys on a hike up the canyon. They went off the beaten track and found lots of old buildings to explore.
Our first cabin trip of the summer. I was there to tile the backsplash in the kitchen with my dad so Tyler was in charge of the kids. They had a great time hiking, riding four wheelers and shooting the BB gun. I can't remember what else they did, that trip was nothing but work for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment